it's a girl =D



waahh !! chukahae to my uncle n my aunt .. on 8th of April 2011 *same birthdate with blingbling Jjong oppa^^* .. a baby girl was born ,, which was the name have been given KELLYN IP LIXUE .. omo !! so difficult to remeber lhaa this name btw ,, the baby mixed chinesse-sarawak .. waahhh ,, lucky ahh the baby ,, she's mixed .. same as like me maa .. yuri also mixed ,, but I'm chinesse-malay .. hee~ ^^ hopefully ,, but the baby not muslim .. huuu :[  *sigh* .. they said that the baby was sooo cute !! omo ,, yuri really-2 want to see the baby ,, however ,, the baby was born in penang .. huihuihui .. but after 1 or 2 weeks ,, the baby will come to k.l .. *big smile* ^_________^
hahaha xD .. okae ,, i'm tired now .. gtg >w< .. 
yuri want to say .. annyeonghaseyo LIXUE *u are my new meimei*

WASSALAM n ANYEONG


mian ,, if my english so terrible .. hahaha xD

0 supa dupa diva:

Post a Comment

talkie malkie !